1. What is your biggest phobia?
Oh gosh! I have so many! (I should probably be going to a counselor...) I think my BIGGEST phobia is bugs. All of 'em! Even the ones that don't bite! When I was younger, I remember not being able to open my science book to pages with pictures of bugs. They just creep me out!
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
I would relive the day that I met Ryan Hall. He was a very good friend of mine that I met at a dirt bike race. He committed suicide 2 years ago, and I still cry at night.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I'd choose to stay 19 forever. I am happy now, and don't want anything to change.
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I've been told before that I look like Hilary Swank and Georgie Henley. I've never actually been mistaken for a celeb though.
5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
This is so funny! I actually think about this all the time! I think my favorite one is On My Way by Rusted Root.