1. Get a tattoo- My cousin called me to tell me she's getting a tattoo. I immediately decided I was going with her, and would be getting a tattoo too. I withdrew the money from the bank and decided that I wanted a star on my ankle. The day came to get the tattoo, and my mom freaked out. Apparently, if I were to get a tattoo, it would ruin my family and cause me to be kicked out. So, I can't get a tattoo until I move out.
2. Be an IMAlive counselor- I completed the application, a survey, and an interview. Unfortunately, They decided not to have me volunteer for them.
3. Join a sorority- Rush is in 2 weeks! I'm SUPER nervous!
In other news:
- I have decided to start advertising on my blog! If you want to swap, use the code SWAP12 to get the small ad space for free! More info on my sponsor page.
- Brittany at Three Years Down is hosting a giveaway tomorrow where i'm giving away a $25 gift certificate to Paper Coterie! From now until Monday, Paper Coterie is taking 70% off their gift cards! Stock up now for Christmas! Link below.
- I am now on Invisalign tray number 6 out of 31! I can tell a difference!